Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mini Breakfast • Big Smiles

Van's Natural Food Chocolate Chip Mini Waffles
I have found a new go-to for a quick breakfast that pleases my hungry boys. We usually do not have much time in the morning, so I try to have easy breakfast items available, like muffins, cereal, bagels, waffles... My boys love Van's Natural Foods Chocolate Chip Mini Waffles. Try this quick trick for added yumminess.


For 2 hungry school age boys, you will need:
some natural peanut butter
1 banana
4 Van's chocolate chip mini waffles

Step one:
toast the waffles


Step two:
pull the mini waffles apart

Step three:
top each mini waffle with peanut butter
(I use Natural Jif)


Step four:
top each dollop of peanut butter with a slice of the banana
(I like organic Chiquita bananas)


Step five:
serve up to those hungry kids with a tall glass of juice or milk

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment