Wednesday, June 22, 2016

My Breast Cancer Update: 25 Random Questions





I have been busy lately... well, busy for me. Ross hosted a movie night at the park; I met up with friends who are in town; we went to a concert; and we drove the boys to camp on Father's Day. I get tired out easily, but I'm hanging in there and trying to enjoy myself. 

Trying to stay positive can be tough with all of the doom and gloom in the world these days. For a break from the grind, I decided to take a moment to answer 25 random questions.

25 Random Questions

1. Do you have any pets?

Yes. We have a Jindo-mix dog named Karma. She is frequently on Instagram. #karmadog

2. Name three things that are physically close to you.

My laptop, a glass of iced tea, and my cell phone.

3. What’s the weather like right now?


A bit overcast and about 80°F

4. Do you drive? If so, have you crashed?


Yes I drive. No I have never been the cause of an accident or crash.

5. What time did you wake up this morning?


This is a bit embarrassing... around 10am. 


6. When was the last time you showered?

This morning. 


7. What was the last movie that you saw?

Last week I watched Deadpool.

8. What does you last text message say?


"OK, I'll keep in touch."


9. What is your ringtone?

It depends on who is calling me, but my default is "Opening."


10. Have you ever been to a different country?

Yes. I have been to Iceland, Costa Rica, Greece, Aruba, Jamaica, and Canada. 

11. Do you like sushi?

Yes, I love sushi, but haven't been allowed to eat it since February. I look forward to a visit to Sushi Taro in August. 

12. Where do you buy your groceries?

From several grocery stores including MOM's Organic Market, Whole Foods, and Harris Teeter. 


13. Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster?

Recently, yes. 


14. How many siblings do you have?

I have one brother, Jamie.


15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?

Both. 


16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?

40, ugh...


17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?

Both.


18. Do you color your hair?

Ha! This is a rude question right now. When I have hair, I seldom color it. 

19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.

I am planning on cooking a healthy dinner for Ross and I.

20. When was the last time you cried?

Today. It wasn't a full blown cry-fest. My eyes welled up a bit. 

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?

Fresh arugula.

22. Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger?

I haven't had either in a while, but cheeseburger.  (Now I want a burger!)


23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?

Of course.


24. What is your eye colour?

Brown.

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?

YES! Pepsi is gross. It tastes flat and too sweet. I love the harsh burn of a Coca-Cola!  (Great, now I want a Coke with that burger!)

No comments:

Post a Comment