Sunday, July 17, 2016

My Breast Cancer Update: Every Monday Morning Comes



Just a quick post before my last chemo treatment


Since I began chemo treatments in March, this song would run through my head every weekend before infusion on Monday.

This weekend while I enjoyed time with family and friends celebrating Rileigh's birthday, the tune played in my head as usual... but it will be the last time that I will dread Monday morning.

I still need to get through infusion and my week of recovery, but I am eager to be on the other side of chemo. I hope to regain some energy and continue to see the positive in everything.

I plan to continue blog posts on how I am doing, hopefully some hair growth photos, and my next chapter of Tamoxifen.



Suede - Every Monday Morning Comes (Sci-Fi Lullabies)


1 comment:

  1. Jackie, keep up with the posting. We are all with you. Love, Donna

    ReplyDelete